One of everyone's favorite holiday sides- deviled eggs!
This recipe contains eggs, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard (yellow), relish (sweet pickel), apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, paprika
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1 ds. paprika (to garnish as optional)
- 1. Put eggs in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and continue to cook on low heat covered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for another 5 minutes. ;Drain water from the eggs and run under cold water until eggs are completely cooled.
- 2. Once cooled peel the eggs being careful when removing the shell. Cut eggs in half. In a small bowl scoop out the yolks of the eggs and break apart using a fork. Add all of the other ingredients and mix until well combined. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 3. Using a small spoon fill each egg white half with a teaspoon of the filling until all of the eggs have stuffed. Lightly garnish with a sprinkle of paprika if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.