Chia Seed Crackers & Hummus
Chia Seed Crackers and Hummus
This recipe contains chia seeds, water, salt, black pepper, parchment paper, hummus
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 pn. salt
- 1 pn. pepper
- 1 pkg(s) parchment paper
- 1 pkg(s) 10oz. hummus
- 1. Preheat the oven to 390° F.
- 2. Pour chia seeds onto parchment paper with ¼ cup water. Stir the mixture with a spoon.
- 3. Add salt and pepper and mix the “dough” then flatten with a spoon into a 1/4 inch layer. Place the parchment paper with the layer of “dough” onto a baking sheet.
- 4. Bake in oven for 15 minutes and then flip it over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 5. Let the chia seed cracker cool for 10 minutes, break into cracker size and enjoy with Hummus!