Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Grilled cheese sandwiches with buffalo chicken
This recipe contains rotisserie chicken, hot wing sauce, cheese (cheddar, sliced), bread, butter
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 cup(s) rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup(s) buffalo wing sauce
- 8 slice(s) cheddar cheese slices
- 8 slice(s) bread, your choice
- 2 - 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with buffalo sauce.
- 2. Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. On unbuttered side of four slices, place 1/4 of the chicken. Top chicken with 2 slices of cheese, then remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches on hot skillet, cooking about 4-5 minutes on each side. Flip when golden brown. Serve immediately.