Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed Pancake Muffins
A dish that would be perfect for breakfast or dessert.
This recipe contains chocolate hazelnut spread, pancake mix, milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 18 tsp. chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 cup(s) pancake/waffle mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Drop chocolate hazelnut spread by the teaspoon onto the paper. Freeze until firm.
- 3. Insert muffin liners into 18 cups of a muffin pan. Spray with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together the pancake mix, milk, eggs, syrup and vanilla until just combined.
- 4. Ladle the batter into the muffin cups, then insert one frozen drop of frozen chocolate hazelnut spread into the middle of each muffin.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Allow to cool for five minutes before eating to allow chocolate hazelnut spread to cool. Serve warm or keep refrigerated in an air tight container for up to three days. To reheat, microwave in 30 second intervals at 50% power.