Mango and Beef Lettuce Cups
Mango and Beef Lettuce Cups- a light weeknight meal.
This recipe contains olive oil, beef (stir fry), mango (frozen), limes, onions (yellow), salt, pepper, turmeric, garlic powder, capers, lettuce (leaf), carrots, zucchini
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. beef strips
- 1 cup(s) mango, thawed and drained
- 1/2 tbsp. juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 whole yellow onion
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup(s) carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 whole zucchini
- 1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the beef and top with the turmeric, garlic powder, and cayenne. Cook until the beef is beginning to brown.
- 2. Add in the mango chunks, onion, and lime juice and stir together. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until beef is cooked.
- 3. To assemble the wraps, top your lettuce wraps with the julienned carrots and zucchini and then top with the mango beef mixture.
- 4. Optional: Top with extra mango and lime juice