Goat Cheese and Honey Toasts
Honey and goat cheese bread is a real crowd pleaser.
This recipe contains bread (french), cheese (goat, crumbled), honey, walnuts (chopped), rosemary (fresh)
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 whole french bread baguette
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped very fine
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cut 1/4-inch diagonal slices from baguette. Spread goat cheese on each slice. Arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until edges are slightly golden and cheese softens, about 10 minutes.
- 3. While still hot from the oven, sprinkle with walnuts, rosemary and then drizzle with honey. Serve warm.