Basmati rice with zucchini
Simple, delicious, quick and easy.
This recipe contains rice (basmati), water, salt, zucchini, garlic, olive oil, sour cream, chives (dried), basil (fresh), lemons, salt, black pepper
- 1 cup(s) Basmati rice
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 small zucchinis
- 2 clove(s) garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil, chopped
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1. Cook rice in a ricer in salted water, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2. Slice zucchinis lengthwise, then into long sticks.
- 3. Fry the zucchini and garlic in hot oil, in a non stick pan, for about 2 minutes.
- 4. Reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- 5. Add cream, chives, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, stir and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- 6. Serve hot or lukewarm.