Bean Fudge Yummers
These are so good you are not going to believe they are made with beans.
This recipe contains black beans, coconut oil, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt
1 - 2 Servings
- 3 1/2 cup(s) cooked beans (like white, black, or kidney)
- 3/4 cup(s) virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup(s) raw honey
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa or carob powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1. You will need a high powered blender like the Ninja, Blend-Tec, or Vita mix, or food processor.
- 2. Add all ingredients into blender or food processor.
- 3. Mix until smooth.
- 4. Smoosh or pour your fudge into a pan or onto a plate.
- 5. Place in refrigerator and let cool for at least an hour.