Easy weeknight meal or party appetizer
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions, olive oil, , cheese (cheddar, shredded), jalapenos, tortilla chips, sour cream, pico de gallo
2 servings servings
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T MexiCajun Seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- sliced jalapenos
- tortilla chips
- 2 T sour cream, low fat
- 1 T pico de gallo
- 1. Sautee onion in olive oil. Add ground beef and seasoning and brown until completely cooked.
- 2. Spread layer of tortilla chips onto a baking sheet.
- 3. Scoop meat onto chips and top with cheese. Add jalapenos (according to taste).
- 4. Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- 5. Remove from oven and top with sour cream and pico de gallo.