Beef rolls with vegetables
Tender, mouthwatering beef rolls with vegetable filling.
This recipe contains ground beef, bacon, celery, carrots, olive oil, onions, white wine dry, tomatoes, salt, black pepper
2 servings servings
- 300g beef steaks
- 500g bacon, cut into thin slices
- 2 stalks celery, cut into small pieces
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 3-4 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 500g tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1. Beat the beef steaks lightly, season with salt and pepper.
- 2. On each steak place few pieces of bacon or cooked ham.
- 3. Arrange celery and carrot onto bacon.
- 4. Fold the steaks into rolls, secure them with metal or wooden toothpicks.
- 5. Heat olive oil in a deep pan, fry the rolls until they are golden brown on all sides.
- 6. Add onions, sauté briefly, then add the wine. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes until wine evaporates a little.
- 7. Add tomatoes, reduce flame and cover the pan, simmer for 30 minutes or until the meat is quite soft.
- 8. Before serving remove wooden or metal toothpicks from the rolls.