Bigoli with smoked salmon
Creamy and luxurious fresh pasta meal.
This recipe contains pine nuts, pasta (spaghetti), olive oil, onions, garlic, wine (white, dry), lemons, lemons, cream, chives (fresh), fish (salmon, smoked), black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- 250 g. bigoli fresh pasta (or similar)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 whole onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest (divided into 1 tbs + 1 tbs)
- 1/4 cup(s) cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, parsley or dill, chopped
- 200 g. smoked salmon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1. Toast the pine nuts in a single layer in a large skillet on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- 2. Remove pine nuts from pan and set aside.
- 3. Cook the pasta al dente in lots of boiling, salty water according to the cooking instructions on the package.
- 4. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat; add the onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
- 5. Add white wine, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- 6. Increase the heat and let boil down by half.
- 7. Add the cream and let boil a minute more.
- 8. Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the sauce.
- 9. Add back some of the pasta cooking liquid to the pasta if it is a little dry.
- 10. Add the smoked salmon, toasted pine nuts, chives, and the remaining lemon zest.
- 11. Season with black pepper and serve immediately.