Apple Pie with PB&J Streusel
With this recipe, Johnson & Wales Sophomore, Bella Bartha was voted the TROPICAL FOODS FLAVORS OF FALL FACEBOOK FAN FAVORITE
This recipe contains , apples (granny smith), apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, salt, , peanut butter & jelly mix, butter, flour, brown sugar
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 gala apple
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Tropical Foods PB&J mix, rough chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Peel and slice apples into quarter sized slices.
- 3. Toss apples in cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, sugar and salt; let sit.
- 4. Mix all ingredients for streusel together.
- 5. Fill a greased small baking dish with apple mixture.
- 6. Top with streusel and bake until streusel is brown.