Arugula Tomato Quinoa Salad
'Tis the season for indulgence, so perhaps it's time to lighten things up with a fresh, festive salad featuring arugula, tomato and quinoa.
This recipe contains tomatoes (cherry), arugula, quinoa, mint (fresh), oil (corn), lemon juice, garlic, cheese (feta)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (red and yellow)
- 4 cup(s) arugula or spinach
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh chopped mint or basil
- 2 tbsp. corn oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Add cooked, cooled quinoa to a bowl.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.