Arugula Tomato Quinoa Salad
'Tis the season for indulgence, so perhaps it's time to lighten things up with a fresh, festive salad featuring arugula, tomato and quinoa.
This recipe contains cherry tomatoes, arugula, quinoa, mint, corn oil, lemon juice, garlic, feta cheese
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (red and yellow)
- 4 cups arugula or spinach
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint or basil
- 2 tbsp Mazola Corn Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Add cooked, cooled quinoa to a bowl.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3. Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4. Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 5. Nutritional Information per ServingCalories 140, Carbohydrates 14g, Fibre 3g, Protein 5g, Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 160mg
- 6. More delicious recipes are available at www.makegood.ca.