Asiago Cheese Brussels Sprouts
Sautéed Brussels Spouts with Asiago cheese will blow your mind. These are cooked to perfection…vibrant green, slightly crunchy, meaty with salty gooey Asiago cheese
This recipe contains brussel sprouts, asiago cheese, olive oil, salt, black pepper
4-6 Servings servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 1/2lb Brussels Sprouts
- 3 ounces Shredded Asiago Cheese (Bel Gioioso Is the BEST!)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Gently cut off the very end of each Brussels Sprout, leaving most of it intact. This will keep the sprouts from falling apart while they are being cooked.
- 2. Next cut each one in half length-wise.
- 3. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- 4. Place the cut Brussels Spouts flat side down for about 4-5 minutes and let them brown. (Be sure to not overcrowd. If all the Brussels Sprouts don’t fit in the pan, sauté a second batch.)
- 5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6. Rotate the Brussels Sprouts onto their other side in the pan and sprinkle again with salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 more minutes.
- 7. Sprinkle with the Asiago cheese. (Try to get the cheese on the Brussels Sprout's more than the pan.) Let the cheese melt, cook about one more minute in the pan.
- 8. Slide the Brussel Spouts onto a serving dish and dig in!