Asian Green Pea Soup
Elevated with flavors of fresh coriander leaves, garlic and ginger.
This recipe contains peas, ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, heavy cream, olive oil, black pepper, salt
2 - 3 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 cup(s) frozen green peas - rinsed.
- 1/4 inch ginger - remove skin and slice
- 4 clove(s) garlic - remove skin.
- 3 - 4 sprig coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) cream or carton milk
- Drops of virgin olive oil
- 1. Add the first 4 ingredients into a pot.
- 2. Pour about 2 cups of water.
- 3. Simmer and cook to soften.
- 4. Remove from heat and blend to a smooth puree.
- 5. Pour back into the pan.
- 6. Simmer till heated through.
- 7. (Note: add water if you like to dilute)
- 8. Pour milk/cream; season with pepper and salt.
- 9. Drizzle olive oil over before serving.