Avocado & Apple Salad (Ensalada de Aguacate y Manzana)
I share with you today a delicious, elegant, fast, and easy recipe that can be served in any occasion. The almonds give a nice nutty crunch to this salad. Who knew these two fruits could blend wonderfully together! Enjoy!
This recipe contains avocados, apples, mustard (dijon), limes, olive oil (extra virgin), parsley (fresh), almonds, salt, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 Avocado, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 2 Apples (of choice), with skin, cored, and sliced
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Almonds with shell or without (up to you), toasted
- 1. Assemble the sliced apples, avocado, and toasted almonds however you like on your serving platter.
- 2. Whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and extra virgin olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Spoon the dressing on your salad.
- 4. Then sprinkle the parsley on top. That’s it!