Avocado Chicken Salad
Quick and easy recipe using amazing avocado
This recipe contains avocados, chicken breasts, mixed salad, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, limes, mayonnaise, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 whole Avocados
- 1/2 lb. Chicken breast or thigh, skinless and boneless
- 3 1/2 oz. Mixed salad, roughly shredded
- 5 whole Cherry tomatoes, cut to half or quarter
- 3 1/2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil or slightly more
- 2 - 3 whole Limes or add to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- 1 ds. black pepper or mixed herbs
- 1. Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper then place in a pot of boiling water until cooked.
- 2. Leave to cool and cut into cubes, set aside.
- 3. Cut avocados into cubes.
- 4. Place mixed salad in a large bowl and add olive oil and lime juice, toss well and divide mixed salad into two serving bowls.
- 5. Place avocados, chicken meat and cherry tomatoes evenly on top of salad.
- 6. Drizzle mayonaise and a dash of black pepper over salad and serve.