Avocado Chicken Salad
Quick and easy recipe using amazing avocado
This recipe contains avocados, chicken breasts, mixed salad greens, tomatoes (cherry), olive oil (extra virgin), limes, mayonnaise, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 whole avocados
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast or thigh, skinless and boneless
- 3 1/2 oz. mixed salad, roughly shredded
- 5 whole cherry tomatoes, cut to half or quarter
- 3 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or slightly more
- 2 - 3 whole limes or add to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- 1 ds. black pepper or mixed herbs
- 1. Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper then place in a pot of boiling water until cooked.
- 2. Leave to cool and cut into cubes, set aside.
- 3. Cut avocados into cubes.
- 4. Place mixed salad in a large bowl and add olive oil and lime juice, toss well and divide mixed salad into two serving bowls.
- 5. Place avocados, chicken meat and cherry tomatoes evenly on top of salad.
- 6. Drizzle mayonaise and a dash of black pepper over salad and serve.