Bacon Clam Pizza
Tastes just like clam chowder on a pizza crust. Easy and good.
This recipe contains pizza crust, light alfredo sauce, clams (chopped), onions (red), olive oil, garlic (minced), bacon (precooked), parsley, crushed red pepper, cheese (mozzarella, shredded), cheese (parmesan, shredded)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 thin prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup(s) light Alfredo sauce
- 1 oz. can of chopped clams well drained
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion, slivered
- 2 olive oil
- 2 minced garlic
- 1 pkg(s) package of precooked bacon 8 slices used
- sprinkle of fresh minced parsley
- red pepper flakes, if you like a bit of heat
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Heat your pizza stone, (you have one, don't you?) for twenty minutes
- 3. While the stone is heating, make your toppings.
- 4. In a tbsp of the olive oil, sweat the red onion slivers and minced garlic until fragrant.
- 5. When the stone is super hot, top with prepared pizza crust, spread with the light alfredo sauce within 1/2 inch of the edge, sprinkle with chopped cooked bacon, sprinkle with clams, top with cooked slivered onion and garlic.
- 6. Brush edge of crust with reserved oil.
- 7. Cover pizza with the cheeses, sprinkle with red pepper flakes and parsley.
- 8. Bake 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.