Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
You never knew green beans could taste so amazing!
This recipe contains green beans, bacon, butter, brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 lb. bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 10×15 inch baking dish and set aside.
- 2. Wrap 8 or 9 green beans with a strip of bacon and place in prepared dish. Repeat.
- 3. Combine butter, brown sugar, garlic, and soy sauce.
- 4. Pour over green beans.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bacon and green beans are browned and crispy.