Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Sweet, Spicy wings with Crispy Skin
This recipe contains , chicken wings, olive oil, salt, , sriracha sauce, brown sugar, limes, honey, garlic powder, ginger (powder), onion powder, chicken broth, , fresh cilantro
- FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 40 oz. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup(s) Sriracha
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey
- 2 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup(s) Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- FOR THE GARNISH:
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- 1. Directions:
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3. Place chicken on baking sheets ( you will need 2).
- 4. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to chicken.
- 5. Toss chicken on baking sheet.
- 6. Place in a single layer, making sure that no chicken touch.
- 7. Cook for 10 minutes, then flip and cook for 10 more.
- 8. Preheat broiler.
- 9. Take chicken out.
- 10. Spoon about 1 TBSP of sauce over each wing.
- 11. Place in oven and cook until turned slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 12. Flip the chicken so that all have skin side up.
- 13. Pour the rest of the sauce over chicken.
- 14. Place back in broiler and cook till skin is crispy, about 10 minutes.
- 15. Once done, toss chicken with sauce created on pan.
- 16. Serve and garnish with cilantro.
- 17. ENJOY!