Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Sweet, Spicy wings with Crispy Skin
This recipe contains , chicken wings, olive oil, salt, , sriracha sauce, brown sugar, limes, honey, garlic powder, ginger (ground), onion powder, chicken broth, , fresh cilantro
- FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 40 oz. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 - 2 ds. salt
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup(s) sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 whole juice of 3 limes
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- FOR THE GARNISH:
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1. Directions:
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place chicken on baking sheets ( you will need 2).
- 3. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to chicken. Toss chicken on baking sheet.
- 4. Place in a single layer, making sure that no chicken touch. Cook for 10 minutes, then flip and cook for 10 more.
- 5. Preheat broiler. Take chicken out.
- 6. Spoon about 1 TBSP of sauce over each wing. Place in oven and cook until turned slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 7. Flip the chicken so that all have skin side up. Pour the rest of the sauce over chicken.
- 8. Place back in broiler and cook till skin is crispy, about 10 minutes. Once done, toss chicken with sauce created on pan. Serve and garnish with cilantro.