Baked Lemon~Lime Chicken Wings!!
These wings are a perfect appetizer or a light dinner with a side salad.With Love,Catherine
This recipe contains chicken wings, , lemons, limes, garlic, honey, sugar, red wine, chicken broth, vegetable oil, fresh parsley, fresh cilantro, salt, pepper
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 40 min
- 3 lb. chicken wings
- 1 whole juice of a lemon
- 1 whole juice of a lime plus zest
- 3 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. fresh ground black pepper
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade.
- 2. Add the chicken wings and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to a few hours.
- 3. Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- 4. Place the chicken wings in a baking pan and spoon the marinade over the wings.
- 5. Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes until a beautiful golden color.