Baked Olives and Peppers
Olives and peppers baked with garlic and citrus in a white wine sauce.
This recipe contains olives, peppers (cherry), bell peppers (red), white wine dry, orange juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary (fresh), fresh parsley, fresh thyme, clementines, crushed red pepper
24 servings servings
- 2 cups whole, mixed olives
- 1 cup mixed sweet and cherry peppers (you can use all sweet if you don't like spicy)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbs. orange juice
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, taken off of the stem
- 1 tbs. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs. fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 2 Clementine's, zested and juiced
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375
- 2. In an oven safe dish, mix the olives and peppers together with the wine, orange juice, olive oil and garlic.
- 3. Bake for 7 minutes.
- 4. Add rosemary, parsley, thyme, Clementine juice and zest and red pepper flakes (if using).
- 5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until nicely roasted.
- 6. These olives and peppers are great served warm or cold – by themselves, on crisp baguettes or even as a salad or sandwich topper.