Baked Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries
A co-worker shared this recipe for baked oatmeal with me, and I just made a few adjustments to make it healthier! I love the way my house smells when I have this oatmeal baking in the oven.
Once baked - cut it into bars, refrigerate and have as a quick week day breakfast or snack!
This recipe contains oats, almond milk, bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cranberries (dried), flax seeds
- 3 cup(s) dry oats (I used old fashioned oats)
- 1 cup(s) almond milk (I used original unsweetened)
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. flaxseeds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F
- 2. Mix dry ingredients until well combined.
- 3. Mix liquid ingredients separately.
- 4. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry mix.
- 5. Mix well.
- 6. Spray a pan with a non-stick spray - the smaller the pan, the thicker the bars will be.
- 7. Pour the mix into the pan.
- 8. Bake for 45 minutes.
- 9. Enjoy!