Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Crushed Almonds
Delicious and easy baked sweet potato chips with crushed almonds in a buttery sauce.
This recipe contains sweet potatoes, butter, salt, almonds, black pepper
- Diced sweet potatoes into this circles
- 1 cup of melted butter
- Chopped almonds
- 1. In an oven safe pan, place aluminum foil and add the sweet potato slices
- 2. Pour melted butter over it, sprinkle salt and pepper, and add the crushed almonds
- 3. Preheat the microwave to 450 degrees and set the pan into the oven for 20 minutes
- 4. After baking, it should taste soft and delicious!