Banana Bread Pudding
Super easy dessert, delicious served hot or cold!
This recipe contains evaporated milk, eggs, salt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, bananas, bread, brown sugar
7 servings servings
Cook time: 40 min
- About 8 ozCondensed milk
- 3 eggs
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbl spn vanilla
- 1 tea spn cinnamon
- 4 bananas
- 6 pcs bread, (egg or challah) I used farmers bread and it turned out great
- Brwn sugar
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients,set aside.
- 2. First butter the bottom and sides of the dish
- 3. then sprinkled brwn sugar and put down some of the nanas.
- 4. Continue to layer,sugar,nanas,custard mix & bread until your all out.
- 5. Sprinkle sugar and pinch of cinnamon on top when your done.
- 6. Then put it in the oven on 350 for about 35 mins.