Banana Cream Smoothie
The flavors of banana cream pie in a healthy smoothie made with almond milk, greek yogurt and flax.
This recipe contains bananas, almond milk, non-fat greek yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, flaxseed (milled), ice, graham cracker crumbs (low-fat)
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 cup(s) almond milk
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. milled flaxseed
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 low-fat Graham Crackers, crumbled
- 1. Place ice cubes into blender and crush ice.
- 2. Place ingredients in beginning with banana through flax.
- 3. Blend until smooth.
- 4. Pour into drink glasses.
- 5. Sprinkle with crumbled graham cracker crumbs.
- 6. Serve and Enjoy!