Banana Orange Muffin Bread
Banana bread with s touch of orange
This recipe contains , flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, bananas, eggs, butter, oranges, oranges, , butter, sugar, flour (all-purpose), oranges
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup(s) Mashed Bananas (about 2 medium ripe bananas)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Orange Peel (I would have used fresh orange zest if I was doing this myself but I didn't want them zesting)
- 1/3 cup(s) Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 tsp. Orange Peel (would have zested here too)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Spray bottom of a 9 x 5 loaf pan with vegetable spray.
- 3. To prepare bread:
- 4. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5. In large mixer bowl combine bananas, egg, butter, orange and juice. Mix well.
- 6. Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until just combined.
- 7. Pour into prepared pan.
- 8. To prepare streusel:
- 9. Combine butter, sugar, flour and orange peel in mixing bowl. Mix until blended. Mixture will be crumbly.
- 10. Sprinkle over batter.
- 11. Bake for 32 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.