Banana Pecan Bread
Light and fluffy Banana Pecan Bread with that wonderful crispy crust
This recipe contains all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, bananas, lemon juice, pecans, cooking spray
8 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr 10 min
- 2 Cups all purpose flour sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick) room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten (room temp)
- 2 bananas fully ripe a little over ripe is best
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Cup chopped Pecans
- non-stick spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 325. Prepare loaf pan by using baking spray such as Baker's Joy. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together on medium speed the butter, sugar and eggs. Add the bananas and lemon juice and mix until creamy. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. mix x 3 minutes - turn the mixer off, scrape down the sides, reset to medium and mix for another minutes.
- 3. Then add the pecans and mix for about 20 seconds.
- 4. Turn into a prepared 1 ½ lb loaf pan. Bake x 60-75 minutes