These yummy little BLT Bites are delicious and are extremely simple to put together. Watch them disappear at your next cocktail party!
This recipe contains bread, mayonnaise, pesto, lettuce (butter), tomatoes (cherry), black pepper, bacon, sea salt
As Many As You Want To Make! servings
- Thin white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- Butter lettuce (just a few leaves)
- Cherry tomatoes
- black pepper, to taste
- Crisp bacon
- Sea salt to taste
- 1. Cut the crusts off of the toasted bread (thin white bread)
- 2. then cut each slice into four squares.
- 3. Combine the mayonnaise and the pesto sauce in a bowl.
- 4. Spread each of the toast squares with a little of the mayo.
- 5. Cut the lettuce into squares the size of the toast squares.
- 6. Place a square of lettuce on top of the pesto.
- 7. Slice the cherry tomatoes thinly and place a tomato on top of each square.
- 8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 9. Cut the bacon into squares the size of the toast squares.
- 10. Place on top of the tomatoes.
- 11. Serve immediately.