Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
Wonderful Blueberry Lemon Cheese cake by guest author Cynthia Briggs at Loaves and Dishes
This recipe contains , cream cheese, milk, pudding mix (lemon), blueberries, whipped cream, , graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- For the filling
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1-3.4 ounce package instant lemon pudding mix (do not use sugar-free)
- 11/2 cups fresh blueberries, washed, dried and separated or 1-20 ounce can Blueberry Pie Filling & Topping
- Whipped cream, if desired
- For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers (16 to 18 crackers), finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. Prepare crust first by preheating oven to 350°. Combine crushed graham crackers in a medium bowl with sugar. Add melted butter; toss together thoroughly. Press mixture firmly and evenly against bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before adding cheesecake filling. Use individual-size spring form pans to make individual cheesecakes (as pictured above).
- 2. To prepare cheesecake filling, combine cream cheese, milk and instant lemon pudding mix in a medium-size bowl using an electric hand mixer. Beat for 2 minutes. Place 1 cup fresh blueberries into bottom of graham cracker crust; pour cheesecake mixture over berries. Gently press remaining ½ cup blueberries onto top of cheesecake, if needed (they might hold into place if cheesecake mixture is still soft). Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- 3. If pie filling & topping is used, simply spread it on top of the cheesecake after it has set up in the refrigerator or add when served.
- 4. Serve with whipped cream and one large, impressive blueberry for garnish. A mint leaf and/or small lemon slice is also an option, if desired. Yield: 6 to 8 servings