Blueberry Muffins With Frozen Blueberries And Sour Cream
Soft And Delicious Blueberry Muffins With Frozen Blueberries And Sour Cream
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), sugar, frozen blueberries, eggs, butter, sour cream, salt, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) frozen blueberries (unthawed)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/8 tsp. tsb salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Line a muffin tin with baking cups and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl sift flour, then add salt, baking soda and baking powder and give it a stir.
- 3. Whisk egg, then add sugar and mix well. Add butter and mix until well combined. Add vanilla and sour cream. Mix until homogenous.
- 4. To the bowl with flour mixture add frozen blueberries and toss them lightly to cover with flour, so they don't sink while baking.
- 5. Slowly fold in the egg, sugar, and sour cream mixture into the flour mixture, using a spatula. Don't be surprised, this muffin batter will be pretty thick.
- 6. Using an ice cream scoop, distribute batter into baking cups. To give muffins a nicer look, you can top with 2-3 additional frozen blueberries.
- 7. Bake for 35-38 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the middle, comes out clean (there might be some crumbs on the tooth pick, but no batter).
- 8. Let them cool for 10 minutes inside baking tin. Then remove them and set on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- 9. The muffins can be stored in a box at room temperature for up to 3 days and in the freezer for up to 2 months.