Stromboli....All Of Your Favorite Meats Rolled Together To Make A Winner Winner Stromboli Dinner.
This recipe contains puff pastry, deli ham (black forest), deli roast beef, deli turkey breast, bacon, shredded cheese, eggs, water
- 1 - Sheet Puff Pastry (thawed)
- 4 oz. - Deli Thin Sliced Black Forest Ham
- 5 oz. - Deli Thin Sliced Roast Beef
- 3 oz. - Deli Thin Sliced Roasted Cajun Turkey Breast
- 5 Slices - Bacon (cooked)
- 1/4 cup(s) - Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1 - Egg
- 1 Tbs. - Water
- 1. Lay down a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper onto the counter, unfold the pastry and lay it on top of the paper.
- 2. Top with another section of wax paper; use a rolling pin to just thin the dough slightly and to take the creases out then remove the top sheet of paper and lightly prick the pastry with a fork so it does not rise too much when baking.
- 3. Lay down the ham then top with the roast beef then the turkey and bacon, cover the entire thing with the cheese.
- 4. Use the paper to help roll the pastry into a log, lay the seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet, mix the egg and water in a small dish then brush the top of the Stromboli.
- 5. Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown, this makes enough for 2.
- 6. Slice in half and drizzle with your favorite Alfredo sauce, marinara sauce or eat it as is.