Chia, Blueberry & Green Tea Smoothie
The Secret slimming-Diet ‘Trio’ is out! Start your day with this super healthy drink. Stay full and fit with this super-food slimming smoothie ! Follow along @gingeritup.com for "Chia, Bluberry & Green Tea Smoothie"
This recipe contains chia seeds, water, green tea, frozen blueberries, yogurt (low-fat), vanilla extract, honey, cinnamon
Prep time: < 5 min
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 cups water (for Chia Gel)
- 1 cup green tea pre-brewed and unsweetened
- 2-1/2 Cup frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp pure Vanilla extract
- Honey (to taste)
- A pinch of cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1. Add frozen blueberries to blender followed by the yoghurt and vanilla.
- 2. Add room temperature or cold green tea along with a pinch of cinnamon powder (optional **I like to add cinnamon powder to my smoothies as it controls blood sugar).
- 3. Add Chia gel(Mix Chia Seeds with water and leave for 10 minutes to form this gel) and honey to taste.
- 4. Add ice cubes if desired and Blend all the ingredients.