123 Heavenly Nibbles
Creamy, melt-in-your mouth addicting 123 Heavenly Nibbles are chocolate almond clusters made in the microwave with just 3 simple ingredients (and the 3rd one isn’t salt)!
This recipe contains almonds, chocolate chips, coconut oil, , white chocolate (melting), sprinkles, sprinkles (rainbow), m&m's, chopped walnuts, pecans (chopped)
6 servings servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 cups raw almonds (can use roasted and salted if you prefer)
- 8 ounces semi-sweet, milk or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Optional Toppings:
- Melted white chocolate drizzle
- toffee pieces
- 1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- 2. Place 8 to 10 almonds in a small pile on the baking sheet (see picture above).
- 3. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler or use the microwave (carefully).
- 4. For the microwave, place the chocolate in a medium microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second increments on 50% power, stirring after each increment until completely melted and smooth.
- 5. Cool 2 minutes (for a shiny finish).
- 6. Using a teaspoon, carefully drizzle the chocolate over the almond clusters. Additional sprinkles are optional, but highly recommended! Put them on now, if desired.
- 7. Allow clusters to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until set. Store chilled in an airtight container.