4 Ingredient Red Curry Chicken
4 Ingredient Red Curry Chicken with noodles is easy, quick and inexpensive to make. Sweetened with coconut milk for unbelievable flavor!
This recipe contains coconut oil, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), red curry paste, coconut cream, vermicelli (rice), , fresh cilantro, onions (green/spring), peppers (chili, fresh),
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 tbsp. oil (I used coconut oil, but olive oil or vegetable oil will work)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1 oz. bottle) Thai Red Curry Sauce (I used Trader Joe's)
- 1 can(s) oz. can) Coconut Cream (Trader Joe's extra thick & rich)
- 1 oz. package) dried rice sticks vermicelli noodles
- Top with:
- chopped cilantro
- green onions
- red chili peppers
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet on high heat.
- 2. Quickly brown the chicken cubes for 2 minutes on each side.
- 3. Lower the heat to medium high and add the curry sauce and coconut cream. Let cook for 5 minutes.
- 4. While the chicken is cooking, boil the rice noodles according to the directions on the package (mine only took 3 minutes).
- 5. Drain the noodles and set aside.
- 6. When the chicken is fully cooked (165° Fahrenheit), lower the heat to simmer.
- 7. Add the rice noodles and let simmer for 5 minutes. Divide amongst bowls and top with toppings, if desired.
- 8. Serve immediately and Enjoy!