5 Ingredient Spaghetti
Made with five simple ingredients this Barilla spaghetti recipe will have your family dining in no time.
This recipe contains pasta (spaghetti), lemons, cheese (parmesan), salt, olive oil, basil (fresh), black pepper, ,
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 box Barilla spaghetti
- 2 Fresh lemons
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- pepper to taste
- 1. Grate lemon peels to yield 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- 2. Juice the lemons to yield 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- 3. Whisk together the oil, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- 5. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- 6. Add the spaghetti to the lemon sauce, and toss with the basil and lemon zest.
- 7. Season the pasta with salt and pepper to taste.