5-Minute Blueberry Chia Jam
Use your next five minutes to make this Blueberry Chia Jam. Blueberries, chia seeds and honey/maple syrup is all you need to make this recipe.
This recipe contains blueberries, chia seeds, honey, water
about 1 cup servings
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or thawed) (about 270 g)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- Water, just enough to be able to blend (I used about 1/4 cup 60 ml)
- 1. Add all of the ingredients to your blender with enough water to allow it to blend, and blend.
- 2. Pour the jam into a glass jar or similar.
- 3. Store in the fridge. It should last for around 4-5 days.