5-Minute Rocky Road Fudge
Five minutes & five ingredients to Rocky Road fudge heaven!
This recipe contains chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, salt, marshmallows (mini), walnuts
Prep time: < 5 min
- 2 cup(s) pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can(s) oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 cup(s) mini-marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup(s) toasted, chopped walnuts
- 1. Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil, lightly spray with cooking spray.
- 2. Set aside.
- 3. In a large, microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- 4. Microwave for about 40 seconds, or until the chips are just melted when you stir them.
- 5. If needed, continue to microwave in 15 second increments until melted. Do not overcook.
- 6. Immediately stir in vanilla and salt.
- 7. Then fold in the marshmallows and nuts.
- 8. Working quickly, spread and press fudge into the prepared pan.
- 9. Refrigerate until completely cooled before cutting into squares.