A Fresh Start with Tofu Spinach Wrap
A healthy breakfast is always a good start to any day of the week.....
This recipe contains , firm tofu, fresh spinach, tofu (scrambler), soy sauce, onions, ginger (paste), vegetable oil, salt, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- Firm Tofu- 1 small carton
- Spinach leaves- 2 bunches
- Tofu Scrambler - 1 Packet
- Soy sauce- 1/4 tspn
- Chopped Onions- 1/2 a Spanish Onion
- Ginger paste- 1/2 tspn
- 1. Directions:
- 2. Wash, clean and dry out the spinach. Chop coarsely and keep aside.
- 3. Drain the Tofu of the water and keep aside.
- 4. Place a saucepan on the stove and add some oil. Add onions and saute until translucent.
- 5. Slowly add the spinach and saute well until there is no water remaining, cook for 2 mins.
- 6. Now add the tofu and scramble with the back of the spoon adding the Tofu scrambler mix at the same time.
- 7. When the scramble has no more liquid, remove from fire.
- 8. Warm tortillas, use the tofu filling to make a wrap. A handful of Cherries and you have a complete breakfast!