All Day, Simple Slow-Cooker Fall off the Bone Ribs!
I simply dare you to find an easier way to make INCREDIBLE, tender, flavorful, FALL OF THE BONE RIBS! I Double Dog Dare you. I’m not kidding when I tell you I had these bad mama-jamas prepped and cooking THEMSELVES in the crockpot in 10 minutes flat.
This recipe contains pork ribs, chicken broth, barbecue sauce, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion salt
4 - 5 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 hr +
- 2 lb. Large Slabs of Pork Ribs
- 1/4 cup(s) Broth (Beef or Chicken-either works fine)
- 40 oz. Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- onion salt
- 1. Portion 2 slabs to allow them to fit in the slow-cooker easily.
- 2. Season each piece with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt.
- 3. Cover bottom of Slow-cooker with BBQ sauce
- 4. Add broth. (I only do this so the BBQ sauce doesn’t burn up and this step could possibly be skipped)
- 5. Place sectioned/portioned ribs into slow-cooker, brushing them with BBQ sauce as you set them in.
- 6. Layer them in so they all fit.
- 7. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until they fall off the bone.
- 8. Remove from slow-cooker and transfer them to a foil lined baking sheet.
- 9. Brush each portion with BBQ sauce
- 10. Broil for 5 minutes or until the sauce starts to bubble and caramelize.
- 11. Remove from broiler let cool slightly
- 12. ENJOY!!!!!