Almond Butter Cookies
I found this cookies were overpowered by the buttery flavor. To me it tasted more like butter cookies than almond cookies. Hence, I am renaming this recipe to Almond Butter Cookies. Having said that, the cookies are tasty to eat, not too sweet and it was really crunchy on the outside but soft from the inside.
This recipe contains , butter, caster sugar, salt, vanilla extract, , , flour, flour (rice), almonds (ground), , almonds (sliced)
30-40 pieces servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- INGREDIENTS A
- 180g butter
- 90g castor sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- (sifted together)
- 135g plain flour, sifted
- 90g rice flour, sifted
- 90g ground almond
- 50g almond flakes on top as decoration
- 1. Cream butter and castor sugar till light and fluffy, add salt, vanilla and mix well.
- 2. Fold plain flour, rice flour and mix into soft dough.
- 3. Roll dough between 2 sheets of plastic into 3mm thick.
- 4. Using cookies cutter cut into desired shape
- 5. Arrange cookies onto a greased baking tray.
- 6. Decorate top with almond flake. (I skipped this)
- 7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes, till lightly brown.
- 8. Remove and cool before storing into air-tight container.