Almond Nut Butter
A wonderful chocolate and almond nut butter. Perfect for sandwiches and dips!
This recipe contains almonds, maple syrup, cinnamon (ground), vanilla extract, chocolate (dark)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 cup(s) raw almonds
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 oz. dark chocolate
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the almonds and maple syrup.
- 3. Spread out almond mixture onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stir and place back in oven for another 15 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven and allow the almonds to cool.
- 5. In food processor add almonds and process until you see it form into a ball. (NOTE: You will have to scrape down the sides a few times, like 10.)
- 6. Add you cinnamon and vanilla extract and then process until drippy.
- 7. The whole process takes about 10 – 15 minutes.
- 8. When your right at the end I add the chocolate and process until all melted in, about 1 more minute.
- 9. Makes about 16 Tablespoons or a smidge over 1 cup
- 10. Calories per Tablespoon: 92, Fat: 7.4, Sodium: 30, Potassium: 3.3, Carbs: 4.7, Fiber: 1.7, Sugar: 1.8, Protein: 3.1