Anything Goes Cookie Dough Skillet Pumpkin Snack Cakes
Think outside the recipe box and create your own custom cookies with Becel Anything Goes Cookie Dough! This kitchen tested bakery-style cookie dough is the perfect base to create all your favourite cookie recipes. Satisfy any craving by adding blueberries, cranberries, flaxseeds, cinnamon, chocolate chips, oatmeal or almonds. One cookie recipe, endless options!
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), baking soda, salt, margarine, light brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), ground cinnamon, ginger, cream cheese, sugar (powdered, confectioners), milk
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) Becel Buttery Taste margarine
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tsp. PLUS 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C).
- 2. Spray large nonstick, ovenproof skillet with no‐stick cooking spray
- 3. set aside.
- 4. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- 5. Beat MARGARINE with sugars in large bowl using electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 6. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- 7. Gradually add in flour mixture; beat just until blended.
- 8. Stir in pumpkin, chocolate chips (optional), 1 tsp. (5 mL) cinnamon and ginger.
- 9. Spread into prepared skillet.
- 10. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 12. Combine cream cheese, remaining 1/8 tsp. cinnamon, confectioners sugar and milk in small bowl.