Apple & Cocoa Batter Crêpes without Eggs
Apple & cocoa batter crêpes recipe without eggs. It is a great option for those who don’t want or can’t eat eggs for some reason!
This recipe contains applesauce, unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, milk, sugar, butter
Makes: About 10-12 depending on their size and thickness Time: Preparation: 5 mins + Cooking: 15-20 minutes servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 140 g (1/2 Cup) Apple puree
- 2 Teaspoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 140 g (1 Cup) Plain Flour
- 360 ml (1 1/2 Cup) Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Caster Sugar
- Butter/Oil for frying
- 1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl until you get nice smooth batter.
- 2. Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat. Add tiny piece of butter (or a few oil drops) in the pan.
- 3. Pour in the batter. When you see the batter has set and the pancake has nice golden brown color underneath, turn it carefully over. Cook for a further ½ to 1 minute.
- 4. Once ready, transfer onto a plate.
- 5. To keep the pancakes as warm as possible, cover with another plate.
- 6. Serve with your favorite sweet toppings!