Apple & Cranberry Porridge
Start your day with a bowl of this mouth-watering Apple & Cranberry Porridge! It’s quick, filling and more importantly it’s healthy!
This recipe contains oats (rolled), apples, water, oil (coconut), cranberries (dried), coconut flakes, butter (unsalted), lemon juice, honey, figs (dried)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 120 cup(s) Rolled Oats
- 1 Apple
- 60 cup(s) Water
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. Dried Cranberries
- 1 tbsp. Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 squeeze of Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Honey (optional)
- Dried Dates & Figs (optional)
- 1. Melt the butter in a pan, throw in the oats and roast for a minute or so.
- 2. Meanwhile wash, peel & slice the apple.
- 3. Add to the oats.
- 4. Add water and simmer for a few minutes.
- 5. Now add coconut oil, desiccated coconut, dried cranberries and honey (optional).
- 6. Mix together. Squeeze lemon juice over and taste.
- 7. Add more honey or lemon juice, if needed.
- 8. It takes about 5 minutes to cook the oats and apple.
- 9. If you prefer soft apple and oats, cook it longer.
- 10. Serve for breakfast!
- 11. Enjoy!