Breakfast Protein-Antioxidant Dark Chocolate Cookie
Delicious, and good for you, Breakfast Protein-Antioxidant Cookies made with Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate.
This recipe contains pumpkin, eggs, olive oil, chickpeas, flour (quinoa), oil (flaxseed), oil (flaxseed), baking soda, fruit, chocolate (dark), almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds
24 cookies servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 3 cups pumpkin (canned and unsweetened)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chickpeas (mashed)
- 3 cups quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsps baking soda
- 1 cup dried fruits (chopped prunes, dates, figs)
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate (chopped, Xocai XoBiotic Squares, Xocai Omega Squares, or Xocai X Power Squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sunflower seed
- 1. Combine all wet ingredients in bowl.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4. Add wet ingredients and mix with your hands until mixture becomes dough-like.
- 5. Drop by spoon onto two prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until lightly golden brow.
- 6. Remove and place on cooling rack. Makes 24 cookies