Brioche and Chocolate Brioche
Brioche – a magnificent gentle bun that just melts in your mouth. The first recipe for brioche bun was proposed by the French brioche pastry.
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), yeast, water, eggs, butter, sugar, salt, , chocolate (dark), heavy cream
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 50 min
- Flour - 0.5 kg
- Yeast - 20 g
- Water - 100ml
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Butter - 100 g
- Sugar - 60 g
- Salt - 10g
- Chocolate filling for cover
- Chocolate - 50 g
- Cream - 50g
- 1. Sift the flour, yeast mixed with water, add the flour sugar and salt, knead the dough.
- 2. At the end, add the eggs and softened butter.
- 3. The dough is put in the refrigerator for a day of rest.
- 4. After raising Divide dough mass into pieces of about 40 grams
- 5. Leave a small portion to form a ball "head".
- 6. Put the dough into the mold, promazh brush on the surface of the egg and the rest of the dough will form small balls and put them on the surface of the main body and promazh egg again.
- 7. Let the dough rise for 20-30 minutes and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 8. In the formation of the envelope with the chocolate dough rested as divided into parts of 40 grams and a chocolate wrap prefab ganache cream and chocolate.
- 9. Cooking time 20 minutes at 180 degrees.