Broccoli Oatmeal Breakfast Casserole
Broccoli Oatmeal Breakfast Casserole - healthy and filling morning fuel because breakfast is an important meal of the day
This recipe contains broccoli, oats, cayenne pepper, baking powder, salt, eggs, olive oil, milk
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 1/2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) dry quick oats
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. low fat milk
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Grind the broccoli separately in a food processor and combine it with all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 3. In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients.
- 4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5. Spoon the batter into the baking dish and put it in the oven.
- 6. Bake it for 25-30 minutes or until the fork comes out clean.
- 7. Cut into desired size and serve hot with ketchup.