Brown Sugar Bacon Twists
These simple bacon twists only take 3 ingredients and are perfect for brunch!
This recipe contains sugar (light brown), mustard powder, bacon
12-16 twists servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 lb bacon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a wire rack over the foil. Use a baking sheet that has sides to catch the grease.
- 3. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and mustard powder.
- 4. Press each slice of bacon into the mixture and rub until coated. Twist each strip a few times and place on the prepared baking rack.
- 5. Bake until bacon is browned and crisp enough to hold its shape, about 20-30 minutes.