Buffalo Chicken Wings Wonton Wraps
These wrappers are spicy, hot, super easy to make and are a perfect appetizer to for a party. You can prepare the mixture a head of time so you can enjoy your time with your guests.
This recipe contains chicken, cream cheese (fat free), cheese (cheddar, shredded), hot sauce, wonton wrappers
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 oz. chicken, cooked, diced small
- 1 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 1 oz. ounces-weight low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) hot sauce of your choice
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3. Cut your chicken into tiny pieces, as small as you can get it.
- 4. In a medium bowl add chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and hot sauce. Mix together until well blended.
- 5. In a tiny bowl, add some water. This is for sealing the edges of your wontons.
- 6. Place 1 1/2 tsp. of mixture in won-ton wrapper, take your finger and dip in water and place along the edges of the wrapper (this will be the glue to seal the wrappers together). Fold wrapper over into triangle place on baking sheet, Do the same for the rest of the wrappers.
- 7. Bake in over for 15 minutes, until lightly brown.
- 8. Serve with Light Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing on the side.